Payment by bank card on the Internet
Our company is connected to Internet acquisition and you can pay for our Services with a Visa or Mastercard bank card. After confirming the selected Service, you will be redirected to the secure payment page of our partner - Alfa-Bank OJSC (paymentgate.ru), where you need to enter your bank card details. For additional authentication of the cardholder, the 3D Secure protocol is used. If your Bank supports this technology, you will be redirected to its server for additional identification. For information about the rules and methods of additional identification, check with the Bank that issued your bank card.
The amount presented for payment is only the cost of the Service.Security Guarantees
Alfa-Bank OJSC protects and processes your bank card data according to the PCI DSS 2.0 security standard. Information is transferred to the payment gateway using SSL encryption technology. The further transmission of information takes place through closed banking networks with the highest level of reliability. Alfa-Bank OJSC does not transfer your card details to us or other third parties. For additional authentication of the cardholder, the 3D Secure protocol is used.
If you have any questions about a completed payment, you can contact the customer support service by calling (495) 78-888-78 (for Moscow and Moscow Region), or 8 (800) 2-000-000 (for regions).Online payment security
The personal information you provide (name, address, phone, e-mail, credit card number) is confidential and is not subject to disclosure. Your credit card details are transmitted only in encrypted form and are not stored on our Web server.
The security of processing Internet payments is guaranteed by Alfa-Bank OJSC. All transactions with payment cards take place by the requirements of VISA International, MasterCard and other payment systems. When transferring information, special security technologies for online card payments are used, and data processing is carried out on a secure high-tech server of the processing company.Confidentiality
The Internet payment service is carried out by the Rules of International Payment Systems on the principles of confidentiality and payment security, for which the most modern methods of verification, encryption and data transmission through closed communication channels are used.
Entering bank card data is carried out on a secure payment page of the partner bank providing the Service. Our partner bank is Alfa-Bank OJSC.
Cases of refusal to make a payment:
Our details in Alfa-bankPROMO TRAVEL LLCTIN 7743119256Gearbox 774301001account 40702810302980001181in JSC ALFA-BANK, MoscowBIC 044525593c/c 30101810200000000593123022, Russia, Moscow, 2nd Zvenigorodskaya, 13, building 41Business centre "Krasnopresnensky", 7th floorm. Street 1905Phone: +7 (495) 902 65 firstname.lastname@example.org
- the bank card is not intended for making payments via the Internet, which can be found out by inquiring at your Bank;
- the bank card details are entered incorrectly.
- for correct entry, you must carefully and accurately, observing the sequence of numbers and letters, enter the data as they are indicated on your card:
- cardholder (as a rule, it is indicated on the front side of the bank card in English in capital letters, for example, IVANOV IVAN);
- card number (usually indicated on the front side of a bank card and consists of 16 digits. For example 0123 4567 8901 2345);
- card validity period (usually indicated on the front side of a bank card - the month and year until which the card is valid. The card validity period is entered in numbers, for example, 12 (entered in the month field) and 13 (entered in the year field), which means that the card is valid until December 2013); d) CVV2 or CVC2 card code (usually indicated on the back of a bank card and consists of 3 digits, for example, 123).
- the bank card has expired. The validity period of the card is usually indicated on the front side of the card (this is the month and year until which the card is valid). You can find out more about the validity period of the card by contacting the bank that issued the bank card;
- there are not enough funds to pay on a bank card. You can find out more about the availability of funds on a bank card by contacting the bank that issued the bank card;
- the set limit of transactions per day has been exceeded. The amount of the daily limit for all transactions is determined by the partner bank.